The Area Aiguilhon is an area of 50 ha of vines including 30 with a mean age of 40 years old.
The grapês that make up vineyard are : 60% Grenache, 10% Mourvedre, 10% Syrah, 10% Carignan and 10% Cinsault.
- Grenache majority gives us the degree, the power and structure.
- The Mourvedre however, gives a colored wine, heady and aromatic.
- Syrah brings the degree of color with fine aromas and complex.
- Carignan offers colors, strenght and generosity.
- Cinsault, is the flexibility, finesse and fruity wines.
The strategy to secure wines for aging brings us to keep up with vineyard of old vines.